I receive many photography questions via email and when out and about. I enjoy meeting other camera enthusiasts and sharing what I have learned as a professional photographer. During the classes, I will explain in detail various settings, techniques and tricks that I use during photo sessions and assignments. The classes are informal and questions are encouraged.
1/2/2017 – Class Dates and times will be determined soon.
COST- $20.00 per person per class. Anyone 9 yrs or older is invited to attend the class. Fees will be due upon arrival for class.
- Class One – Getting to know your camera and learning how to find the correct functions for your photography needs.
- Class Two – Three main camera settings that you need to be aware of and understand. Review for this class will continue during the following two classes.
- Class Three -Composition (8 techniques will be discussed)and focal points – Will also explain RAW vs JPG and file size settings.
- Class Four – Understanding Lighting Techniques
Be prepared for your class with the following:
- Your camera.
- The camera battery charged, and the camera instruction manual.
- Pen and paper handy.
- Questions ready.
- Select photographs that you have questions about, and some of your “greatest hits.”
Classes are held at:
Arts Richmond Center
123 East Washington Street
Rockingham, NC 28379